(UPDATE) UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship (UTS-GAS) Program (2021 Application is SUSPENDED due to Covid-19 pandemic)
We regret to inform all the potential applicants for 2021, that this year application is suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We will release the update on 2022 application once the entry restriction to Indonesia is lifted.
Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS) offers scholarship for international students to join UTS through Global Ambassador Scholarship program for 2020/2021 intake to Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa’s undergraduate and Master’s program.
The Sumbawa University of Technology calls for offers a global perspective and rooted practices to its academia through learning, research, and community services. The university continuously strives to bring cutting edge programs to directly impact the betterment of its local environment as well as to global audiences. Located in the foothills of Olat Maras, the campus is surrounded by rice fields and forest characterising natural environments distinctive to the eastern side of Wallace Line. In Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa, your mind and horizon keep wandering globally and yet your practices impact directly the local community.
To explore the options of study programs offered by UTS, please visit this link.
a. Non-Indonesian citizen
b. have a high willingness to learn and have interests, talents, and study programs to be chosen
c. having academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
d. have a good command of English
e. have completed high school (for undergraduate program) and 4-year undergraduate program (for Master’s program)
Successful applicants are those who meet the following criteria:
- Poses clarity of aspirations
- Conforming to have a high level of motivation in academic and career aspirations success
- Has a good understanding of his/her desired study program
- Shows a good understanding of the assigned reading text
- Highly in need of financial assistance,
For master’s degree applicants only:
Passes case study examination that measures:
- Understanding the text
- Critical reflection of the text
The scholarship funding covers:
a. Round trip airfare
b. The undergraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of four years
c. The postgraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of two years
d. Housing (shared room)
e. Monthly stipend
- 1. Application Form;
- 2. Motivation letter;
- 3. A Complete CV;
- 4. A copy bank account statement (**);
- 5.Personal statement, stating that the applicant will not engage in a job, not involve in any political activities and will obey the Indonesian laws and regulations;
- 6. An English translated copy of degree certificate;
- 7. An English translated copy of academic transcript;
- 8. Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb;
- 9. A scan of passport cover and biodata page (minimum validity of 18 months for 6 or 12 months visa application; and a minimum of 30 months validity for 24 months visa application);
- 10. Health certificate (**);
- 11. Certificate of English Proficiency. (*);
- 12. Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency (*).
All documents must be in English.
(**) may be submitted after the admission result announced.
- Admission procedure:
- 1. All applicant must submit the filled application form along with required documents to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. All documents will be screened by the team of International Office of Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS International) to be selected by the admission committee
- 3. Admission Office (PMB) will announce the selected applicants to proceed to the interview.
- 4. The selected applicants will be interviewed through an online platform
- 5. Participant will receive admission result through e-mail (kindly check your e-mail regularly)
- 6. The selected applicants proceed to the enrolment registration online
- a. Admission period: 21 June – 27 July 2020 (Extended to 18 August 2020)
- b. Selection and interview: 1 July 2020 – 25 August 2020 (extended to 11 September 2020)
- c. Admission result announcement : 27 August 2020 – 26 September 2020 (updated version)
For inquiries, please contact:
Please write your e-mail with a clear subject and make sure you have learnt all informations available in our flyer and website. E-mail communication is highly prioritized than other communication like WhatsApp.