Language is the roadmap of a culture. It tells you where its people come from and where they are going – Rita Mae Brown
Indonesian language (Bahasa Indonesia) is a continuously expanding language, growing along with the emerging importance of Indonesia in the global sphere. The language is a unifying force of the archipelagic nation of Indonesia accommodating the hundreds of its rich and diverse ethnicities, languages, and cultures. By learning Bahasa Indonesia, you are taking a journey into exploration.
Lesser Sunda Institute of Indonesian Studies has been successfully conducting the program “Bahasa Indonesia, with Culture and Business perspectives” aimed to bring a fresh approach to the study of Bahasa Indonesia. With this course, you will build active communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and immerse yourself in the society and cultural complexity through the language.
What will you get?
- You will get up to 1000 new words
- You will improve your speaking skills.
- You will get a general knowledge about Indonesian Cultures and Society -you will get practical information about doing business in Indonesia.
We provide an e-certificate /certification of competence from the Sumbawa University of Technology.
FREE 1 Consultation one-on-one Consultation with our language instructor.
Why study with us?
We are not a regular institute, the program is under Sumbawa Technology University. The program is designed from a holistic perspective, to improve learners’ language skills in a practical way with special lectures about Culture and Business in Indonesia.
Duration and implementation
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Total of 18 hours.
- 2 meetings per week of 1.5 hours each.
- The meetings are divided into 2 interactive sessions: culture/business + language.
- Participants will get a pre-test to help to map out the level (Level1 & Level 2, Level 3, Beginners: A1, A2, Intermediate: B1, B2, Advanced: C1)
IDR 1,800,000 / USD 125
Instagram : @utsinternational | @indonesianstudies